||JTS (Join Together Society)
JTS works upon the simple determination that the hungry should
be fed, sick should be healed and children should learn when
they want. Providing basic education for the children, medical
services, vocational training and sustainable development of
villages in the poverty stricken area. JTS is operating therapeutic
and supplementary feeding program in India and North Korea.
Also networking and supporting the international emergency relief
in Mongolia, Bangladesh and Nepal.
Activities in India
- Operating the preschools, kindergartens, primary schools and
secondary education program in the town of Dhongheswari, Bihar
- Sustainable Development Program in 16 villages in the vicinity
of Dhongheswari (mother's association, vocational training and
self- determined projects such as hand water pumps).
- Operating the hospital for a free medical treatments for the
people in the area. Current major project is to eradicate the
- International Volunteers Work Camp
Activities in North Korea
- Providing the therapeutic and supplementary feeding program
to 11,000 children in children's day care centre, kindergartens
in the city of Rasun in North Hamkyung.
- Providing the food aid to 5000 children in the residential
facilities for the guardian-less children.
- Providing the agricultural aid (fertilisers, seeds and farming
equipment) to farms in North Hamkyung area.
Other International Activities
- Providing food grains and clothings to Khar Kholm and Choybalsan
in Mongolia for emergency relief
- Emergency relief for the victims of the Earth Quake in Gujarat.
'JTS' has more